IAFL family I hope your week has been as good as ours! We continue to grow each week and are beside ourselves with the support and all around good vibes the family is giving. We thank you so much and can’t wait to keep on giving weekly advice to help you win a chip!
For those first time readers, our Notables articles are articles that highlight people you may not be thinking to start or are on your bench that you might want to consider in a pinch.
Buccaneers vs Falcons –
- Cameron Brate – 12 points – It’s no secret. Brate and Winston have an amazing connection. Since coming back, Brate has earned that contract money and has gotten a TD the past 2 weeks straight. Expect the same against a terrible defense.
- Mohamed Sanu – 10 points – Ridley is the new number 2 and teams know that. Julio is a top 3 wideout in the league and teams also know that. The Buccs have enough trouble on defense so they will be trying to hold Julio and Ridley as much as possible. Sanu should see a ton of targets.
Browns vs Chargers –
- Baker Mayfield – 24 points – The savior of the Browns will have a very nice game against a struggling Chargers defense who has let up 20+ points in every game this season other than last week against a hot and cold(mostly cold) Raiders team.
- Austin Ekeler – 16 points – The Browns are giving up 116 yards to the RB on average and while Melvin should absolutely destroy the Browns defense, Ekeler should also have a field day through the air. This game is going to be a shoot out.
Colts vs Jets –
- Sam Darnold – 20 points – Darnold will look to finally have a bounce back game after his only good fantasy performance in week 1. The Colts defense have only 1 game under 20 points and should remain the same ROS. Jets fans will at least have one more week to brag about Darnold this season.
- Ryan Grant – 13 points – Much like the Colts the Jets defense doesn’t have a game under 17 points. Ryan Grant has had only 2 games under 5 receptions so far this year and one of them he had a score. With TY Hilton still out, the rookie will have a ton of opportunities to show what he’s worth.
Seahawks vs Raiders –
- Seattle Defense – 9 points – Grudens only win came from a horribly officiated Browns game where he shouldn’t have won and it seems he’s losing the locker room. Seattle defense has proven to be amongst the top 10 in multiple categories and will expose Grudens offense this week.
- Jalen Richard – Wait and see – It’s halfway through the fantasy season just about and it’s about time Lynch slows down as per usual. That and it seems they are starting to utilize him more and more in the passing game as he has gotten 6 receptions in 2 of the last 3 games and only has 1 game with less than 5 targets.
Panthers vs Redskins –
- Alex Smith – 17 points- Carolina is 15 against the QB and while Smith has been the poster child of inconsistency he hasn’t been “bad”. This week you should see Smith have not only a solid game but a very accurate game.
- Greg Olsen – 15 points – Olsen is coming back and strong. Washington is 14th against the tight end and Olsen will be looking to have a very strong first game back after a speedy recovery with his foot injury.
Bills vs Texans –
- Josh Allen – 19 points – Ok, this is the last time I post Josh Allen’s name if he makes me look like a fool again. Texans have been mediocre against the QB this year and as I think JJ will have a day set for Allen I also believe Allen can have a nice game against them. Please Josh. Don’t let me down again.
- Keke Coutee – 15 points – Again we really like Keke. 11 receptions 2 weeks ago, 6 last week and a score. His rapport with Watson is coming about and against an awful Bills defense, this should be another great game for him.
Cardinals vs Vikings –
- Dalvin Cook – 23 points – For you Cook fans this is the week you’ve been waiting for. Not only a healthy Cook but a beautiful matchup against the worst running defense in the league. Start him with confidence in all formats. EDIT: I am now learning that Cook is OUT now. My hunch was absolutely wrong.
- Josh Rosen – 17 points – Minnesota is 6th worst against QBs this season and worst against rookie QBs named Josh. *mic drop*
Steelers vs Bengals –
- Tyler Boyd – 16 points – We love him every week and against a terrible Steelers pass defense he will be a WR2 with 1 upside.
- Vance McDonald – 14 points – After a lackluster week last week Vance will be going up against the 8th worst team against the Tight End. Vance has proven to be the most athletic tight end option and will prove it more this week.
Bears vs Dolphins –
- Bears Defense – 12 points – The Dolphins are coming back down to earth and the pass rush with Khalil Mack is going to be too much for Tannehill to handle. Oh, and while we loved Drake last week we absolutely HATE his matchup this week. Unless you have no better options, bench him.
- Mike Gesicki – 12.4 points – Gesicki could have a nice PPR day as he will most likely be the safety valve for Tannehill this week. Other than that we really don’t like any other Dolphin this week.
Rams vs Broncos –
- Royce Freeman – 13 points – Lindsey may be the feature back but Freeman has been getting all goal line and has a solid YPC average right now. Rams front 7 is no joke but expect a ton of work for both running backs this week since the passing game seems stagnant.
- If you have a Ram, you’re starting them. That is all. (Other than Higbee)
Ravens vs Titans –
- Corey Davis – 15 points – This is Davis coming out year and as you know we have liked him and Taywan a lot this year. The ravens are ranked pretty high against the wide receiver but Davis should see a ton of work in the redzone.
- Michael Crabtree – 14 points – The targets are there. But so are the drops. It seems Crabtree has lost some confidence this season but this would be a great comeback game for him even against a stout Titans defense against the pass.
Jaguars vs Cowboys –
- Blake Bortles – 24 points – This is Bortles year. All the backlash and inconsistencies are behind him(kind of…sort of…). Dallas has been above average in giving up fantasy points to QBs but this week will prove different. Bortles will be bouncing back from an abysmal game last week and will be finding his young and talented wide receiving core.
We really wanted to put a Cowboy into our article this week but we don’t even like Zeke this week so be wary starting any Cowboys this week.
If you liked our article please like us on Facebook!